Re: [NTLK] [OT] Airport Security craziness

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (admiralak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 13:07:28 EDT

>> LONG STORY BY ED SNIPPED <<

wow!!!! I went to greece last year with my newt 120 in my
backpack, put it through the X-ray thing (it was still in
my bag, picked up my bacg and went in the plane :p --- if I
have any PDA, will they ask me to turn it on? PDAs are
instant on so it doesnt matter :p

I will be leaving my newton at home and taking my iPaq with
me, if my newton had IrComm stacks I would take it with me
to check mails :p

I hope they dont ask me to take my shoes off...they will
smell some bad funk lol :p

AK

=====
----DJ AdmiralClub Admiralty 2001http://www.club-admiralty.com