Re: [NTLK] Soup Transport problems

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 14:09:24 EDT

on 5/29/02 10:04 PM, Rolf Brakvatne at rbrak29_at_qwest.net wrote:

> I would love to purchase this product, but as it stands now, I will look =
> other sync solutions.

Pocket Quicken is not available for purchase. It's free. :-) As for moving
soups, you would be better off using a card. Pocket Quicken soups are
non-standard, which is why you are having problems moving them. As for usin=
a card, you have to use Pocket Quicken itself to move the soup (wallet) fro=
internal to the card. If you want, when you put the card in the other Newt,
you can then use that copy of PQ to move the wallet (soup) to the internal
of the other Newt. Frankly, however, I think it would be simpler to just
leave the soup on the card. If you don=B9t have a card... Well get one. :-)
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass_at_usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5_at_aol.com>
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safet=
deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin