Re: [NTLK] OT- re- QTake200

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_Streamserve.Com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 15:44:52 EDT

You get into trouble when you deal with digital cameras- they combine two
industries that have overlapping acronyms ;)
In the camera world, TTL does indeed mean Through The Lens, but it refers to
the way that the metering system figures out how bright the scene is.
In the electronics world, it means Transistor-Transistor Logic, as already
explained by those more able than myself

-Sam