[NTLK] I have a problem with my memory card....

From: jose_ramirez_at_mac.com
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 17:38:24 EDT

Hi to everyone, and thanks for all the answers to my questions... almost
all of them was answered... however i need more help...

My MP2000 has come with a 32Mb. PCMCIA Card of flash memory, i was
working with it like three days, then suddenly it stops working, when i
insert the card in the PCMCIA slot of the newton it says that there is a
problem with this card and the newton cant recognize it, i need the
memory because i want to install a lot of programs on the newton and 4Mb
aren't enough, so if anybody has an idea of what is happening please let
me know...

Is there a way to drain the battery of the newton???

Well thanks to all....

Jose R. Ramirez Roman
You will never stop of learn...