Re: [NTLK] OT- re- QTake200

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 05:08:28 EDT

on 30-05-2002 11:13, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Hmmm, now where did I put that duct-tape and my Swiss
> Army knife (would they let me take that in my carry
> on?)

Definitely not ! My wife had to 'give' her Swiss Army knife to security
personnel which basically means loosing it on the spot.

Considering the price and the fact that could have given it back after the
flight I consider this plain theft.

Guess the airlines will fight the extra security cost by starting a second
hand Leatherman Tool and Swiss Army knife outlet...

Robert Benschop