Re: [NTLK] Newton leather case

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 07:35:44 EDT

> Inside, there is a flap with four pieces of elastic. A horizontal near the
> top, a vertical on the left side and two diagonals on the bottom right.
One
> large, one small.
> Here's the 68 thousand dollar question. . .How do I put my 2100 in it??
BTW, I got exactly the same case :-) It is designed to take a MP1x0 too.
Their lid foldes around the top edge of the Newton and goes just under the
horizontal elastic strap near the top as well as under one or both of the
diagonal ones.

Please use the paypal link below to send the 68kUSD :-)

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG