Re: [NTLK] OT- re- QTake200

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 09:10:09 EDT

Here's a few links I've collected. I actually ordered from the second
supplier but I think their prices were cheaper at that time. Also it took
forever to get someone to answer the phone. I couldn't figure out how to
order online from their site. The memory cards were new and a big
improvement over the 2mb that came with the camera. (I bought the 8 mb and
with the camera resolution that meant a lot of pictures).

http://www.laptopmania.com/memory/m000372.shtml
http://www.sdiego.com/cameramemory.html
http://www.andybaird.com/qt200/memory.html

Also, I gave up on trying to use the original Quicktake software after
system 9.0, just seemed to get real flaky and may even have done damage to
my original memory card. Again, I bought one of those external card readers
and it worked well. I'm not sure all of the smart media card readers will
work with the 5 volt cards but the one I bought for $19 at circuit city even
listed the quicktake camera on its list of compatable cameras.

-Chet