[NTLK] FS: MessagePad 2100 and accessories

From: Martin Jean (martinjean_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 19:19:30 EDT

Hi everyone,

I have decided to sell my newly acquired Newton equipment. So here is the
list:

Newton MessagePad 2100 in perfect condition (including rechargeable
battery, original CD-ROM, serial cable for Windows or Mac with an adapter-
with built-in dongle, AC 9W Power Adapter, a package of NuShields, and 4Mb
memory card: US$160

- Leather case for MessagePad 2x00: US$25

- Hayes Optima 33.6 PC card modem: US$30

- 32Mb Pretec memory card: US$35

- Alkaline battery tray (new, never used): US$35

- 5 Original MessagePad 2x00 stylus (new, never used): US$15 each or 5 for
US$60

- EtherLink III 3C589D Ethernet card with two cables: US$25

Everything is in perfect condition.

Each enumeration above is sold separately. If you are interested in more
than one item, we can arrange on a discount.

Since I live in Canada, I would prefer to sell the merchandise in Canada
or USA. I would prefer to be paid by money orders in canadian dollars. If
this cause you a problem, please contact me to discuss of an alternative
payment mode. You can check eBay feedback on me (my ID is botanyman).

Thank you,

Martin

--
Martin Jean