[NTLK] hallowe'en pix, was Re: Happy Halloween!

From: Pedro Hobbyfrazoo (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 01:31:52 EST

I thought about using a newt backlite as a sidewalk guidance device
while trick-or-treating tonite, but it was too scary out there. but
check out the pix to see something this group will recognize...

http://homepage.mac.com/lauriegeorgie/glass/PhotoAlbum10.html

(hmmm...how would a newt do as a pumpkin illuminator?)

On Thursday, October 31, 2002, at 01:16 PM, Woo Lee wrote:

> I have my Newt. dressed up like a mutant Palm. The only thing that
> scares =
> people is what they think is the 'graffiti' area. :-o
>
> !ooW

- Peter
pjfraser_at_alamedanet.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html