Re: [NTLK] Gementerprises

From: Katarina Gubler (bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 16:32:22 EST

Wow Bruce, this is strange....

I used PayPal with them, but they needed to have my confirmed address which of course I had. They insisted on it saying they lost a lot of money not insisting on it. They directed me to some webpage warning about Paypal which scared the bejesus out of me. I'm glad I'm not a seller on eBay trying to accept PayPal...

Anyhow, what are you going to do now? and what is a stylus holder?

 Bruce Guthrie <bmgu3_at_chartermi.net> wrote:
Well since Ebay took over Paypal, it has gone downhill. So even thought
I paid via paypal to Mr. Gary Meyer, even talked to Chris via email and
was told before the wife bid for a stylis holder on Ebay from them, that
there shouldn't be a problem, he denied the payment. It ain't worth it
for me to give any kind of good feedback for this company, in fact I had
a few parts I was going to buy, so my newton 2100 would be near
finished, their loss is someone else's gain. For a cost of 9.99 for the
stylis holder and the charge for shipping and the dang paypal fee, they
didn't mind wrecking an xmas present from my wife. Oh well guess back to
the drawing board.

Pissed Bruce.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html