Re: [NTLK] Gementerprises

From: Katarina Gubler (bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 17:19:40 EST

YEA!!! Bruce, I'm so happy to hear-after my rant to some other poor soul on this list- that you are posting something nice!!! YEA! I'm glad everything worked out and that you are now a happy person...
BTW-PayPal is not safe! I got my money stolen from some very mean person on eBay, luckily it was only for about $30 and nothing crazy.
Kat-
 Bruce Guthrie <bmgu3_at_chartermi.net> wrote:
Well after getting a very polite email from Robin, we worked out the
trouble with the auction, I must admit, I was more ticked off because of
paypal and the problems the sale to ebay has caused me. I have been on
paypal since it came into being, but when Ebay said they were buying it,
well that is when all my troubles started. Most of the people whom I
have dealt with have found out that my address is as what paypal shows
it, besides the stylis holder is for the 2100 newts, makes it nice to
have when you don't feel like put it back in the holder. I can show a
pick to any one who wishes to see it but can't post it on the list, gets
stripped. So for those of you who saw my rant please forgive, sometimes
I just like to shout. But don't let my rant stop you from dong business
with Gem.
As for the warning page abut paypal, yes it is true, I have a
camera seller I do business with that lost the money I sent to him,
because of paypal and getting hacked, so if you wonder why most are
going away from paypal this is the reason.

Bruce

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html