[NTLK] Re - rotation

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 18:16:56 EST

> Uh folks...wouldn't a 360 degree rotation put you back
> where you started? Shouldn't he have said 90 degree?

No. He never said that rotation would be in the same
direction. Rotating a display currently in portrait mode
 270 degress clockwise, 45 degrees counterclockwise
and 45 degrees clockwise would result in a 90 degree
counterclockwise rotation. If you want to rotate 90 degrees
clockwise, just rotate 270 degrees counterclockwise first,
then 45 degrees clockwise and 45 degrees counterclockwise.
If you want to rotate 180 degrees, rotate 270 degrees in any
direction and 90 degrees in the opposite direction.

Hey, that's mathematics. No need to throw anything at me...

-- Newton Hardware and Software at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html