Re: [NTLK] mac serial to PC serial cable source?

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 20:28:33 EST

>Is there a reason you can't make it yourself?..
>http://www.the-monkey.net/things/newton/serialadapter.php

Thanks, that's a good step-by-step; there's also
<http://www.oldschool.net/newton/pccable.html>

I need to make perhaps 4 of these, and time is short. and I've not found a
local source for the cable ends.

I'm thinking Din8 to RS232 modem with a null modem cable after that to hook
to the PC, might work too. I don't recall what gets switched on the null
cable at the moment, too long since I've had to network PCs.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html