Re: [NTLK] MP2100+SkyLINE 11Mbs

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 11:14:36 EST

MAYBE IM jsut blind but i never notice anyone ever say use your isp
information to connect to the internet before... so i tried it and i seem
to have made sum progress in connecting to the internet. one question i
have is what is the smtp and pop address of yahoo.com and hotmail.com? so i
can get to my mail there... another question what does
klnettoolerrinvalidaddress mean? i get this when i try to connect to almost
any site either that or the -60001 error. im so close please help....

LAG

>As a test, you might want to use a manual configuration and see if that
>works. Remember that if you try that, you will need the IP addresses of
>you=
>ISP's DNS servers, or you won't get very far...
>
>-Laurent.

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html