Re: [NTLK] ROBIN BROWN - Shipping Rant

From: Katarina Gubler (bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 15:20:06 EST

Maybe it is a possibility that with the cost of labor, overhead, eBay fees, shipping costs, materials, etc. If they don't make a few dollars on S&H it isn't worth selling on eBay and they would have to stop. I am into computers and equipment and I KNOW for a fact that there is absolutely NO margin in selling computer equiptment, hence why, if you look around most computer stores are out of business or soon to be going out of business. I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with making a few bucks in shipping as long as my item arrives in good condition and as described AND at a reasonable price. If I'm not happy with the price then I don't buy...I don't complain and cry about it, just go somewhere else if I can buy it cheaper and get good service, if not, then maybe it is the going price and I just suck and up and buy it if I want it bad enough. I'm done with this subject, it is really REALLY petty and not worth the time I've put into it. I just wish people would be reasonable and imagine themselves
 in others shoes....that's one major thing that is wrong with this world. Nobody thinks about anyone else....it's a shame.
Kat-
 john Mantooth <mouser_osu_at_brightok.net> wrote:
11/1/02 6:04:19 PM, Katarina Gubler wrote:

>You are talking in circles, you say it is not wrong for a company to make a profit, yet they shouldn't....
>hmmm

Where did I say that Companies should not make a profit? I said that if Companies do not make a profit they go
out of business.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html