[NTLK] 2100 door retaining clips

From: Alexander Marianski (am465_at_cam.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 15:32:27 EST

Hi all,
Although I've had a Newt for a while now, I'm new here, so "hello".

One of the little clips that holds the 2x00's screen cover back whilst in
use has come off. I have the little piece of plastic still, but can't see
how to re-attach it. The gap in the case which it left behind has two
little slots visible in it, but the clip doesn't want go back in /and stay
there/.
Any thoughts? An inside photo of that particular bit of the Newt would be
cool.

TIA,

Alexander

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html