Re: [NTLK] OT mac classic scsi q

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 17:37:55 EST

>i have a mac classic and an old scsi cd rom. the system is 7.0.1 or so.
>where can i find the extensions to enable the cd rom? anything special
>needed? i can't find anywhere to down the enablers. as always, much
>appreciated for any pointers.

Look for "Jag's House" or "Jag's Place" on the web, for classic mac drive
images and installer bits. It's one of those names...

You just need the Apple CD-ROM extension; I'm surprised it isn't there
already. It is an Apple CD drive, right?

It is a bit problematic finding package installers that will work on 68000
machines (as opposed to 68030 or 68040, for which you have many options).

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html