Re: [NTLK] msn compatible clients?

From: March Hare (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 18:11:22 EST

If you can get them to work, the Jabber clients (NewtJab and Newton IM)
can both be used via the appropriate Jabber server.

I've not had success yet tho. Neither work for me and I've yet to
determine why. Others say they work ok. YMMV.

I'm seriously thinking of taking my hand at it, in a different fashion
than the others... I'm researching.

~Donald

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html