Re: [NTLK] Reset Bomb on 2100

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 03:04:05 EST

on 04-11-2002 1:51, good-dog_at_northshore.net at good-dog_at_northshore.net
wrote:

> I notice that the menu bar at the bottom is there, but the background of the
> Notes is not. In the menu bar is a small BOMB with the word "reset"
> underneath.
> When I press it, the Newt resets, but the problem remains. Any clues?

Some of these Newtons were from a company that seemed to have some lock up
issues, so they had a little reset application made for them solely made up
of a reset button.
Seems that that is your backdrop app, since it doesn't do anything else you
can't see anything else either.
As other people already said, you can select any app in Extras and make it
your backdrop, including Notes.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html