Re: [NTLK] ARRGGHH!!! TCPSerial extension here!!!

From: rminton_at_commscope.com
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 10:23:10 EST

<http://shareware.lycos.com/mac/preview/205826.shtml>

and here:

<ftp://mirrors.aol.com/pub/info-mac/cfg/tcp-serial-101.hqx>

and here:

<http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/HyperArchive/Archive/cfg/>

There's more but these ought to put an end to the running debate.

Randy

"Mike O'Brien" <obrien_at_leonardo.net>@newtontalk.net on 11/01/2002 11:30:13
PM

Please respond to newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

Sent by: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net