Re: [NTLK] Stuck PC Card

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 10:39:54 EST

Obviously, you're wanting it out, or you wouldn't ask, so.. here is
what I have done. I have an UMP 2000. My top card is stuck for the
same reason. I use a par of cuticle clippers that are very small to
reach in there and pull it slowly, gently, out of there when I need
it out. I have pretty much left it in there. Before I do the removal,
I do a reboot using the software for it, then while it is down, I can
remove it without heap complaints.

Anyone else do this or other ways?

--
Timothy in Phoenix, AZ, USA