[NTLK] NewtSync 1.s Experience

From: David Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 11:58:28 EST

Well, I had 270 entries in the Names app on the Newt, and the sync went
without a hitch. The only thing that NewtSync doesn't seem to
understand is anniversaries. They are not brought into the Jag address
book as birthdays - they are ignored. Otherwise, so far so good. Thanks
a million, Mr. Anderson. SIT DOWN, MR. ANDERSON!!! Sorry, I slipped
into movie references...

On a related note, in an effort to clean up the Newt, after the inital
synchronization, I decided to clean things up on the Jag address book,
delete the entire Newt Names entries, then re-sync to have two
identical, clean copies. Well, when I tried to select all and delete
from the Newt Names, I get a -48418. Anyone? Anyone? Bueler? Damn,
there I go again...

Thanks,
Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html