[NTLK] LOL! Yup, the Newton helps in almost all aspects

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 16:22:10 EST

LOL! Yup, the Newton helps in almost all aspects of my life so this list
covers 'everything'. Even more fun is to do 300+ emails on a AMP21K. :-)
..Keep it real.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2002 This Old Newt wrote:
<Just wait till the US attacks Iraq.
<Then this place will get more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
<
<This community reflects life just like any other. Issues like this=20
<happen everywhere all the time.
<Some persons think this list is like a friend at the water cooler. If
they had a bad day or experience they will mention it.
<
<Dont worry bout this stuff so much.
<
<Start using the delete key if you want. I do often. :)
<
<Keep the Green=99
<Rich

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html