[NTLK] Browsers/NanoCAD

From: Andrew Thiel (aothiel_at_unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 21:31:30 EST

Browsers:
Is there a website or PDF or whatever that compares and contrasts the
different abilities of Newt's Cape, Nethopper, and LunaSuite? I'd like
to make my website compliant with all three. And if there is no
comparison chart, I'd like to write one.

NanoCAD:
Does anyone know of any open source 3D software? I'm so disappointed
that Quake isn't real that I'm going to try making a 3D game myself. So
if anyone knows anything about how NanoCAD, or that pointless rotating
3D logo, or anything I haven't seen work I'd be interested in learning
more. Maybe there's a pkg decompiler out there?

-Animal

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html