[NTLK] Newton<->Pocketreader

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 05:25:26 EST

Hi,

I downloaded the pocketreader program and the runtime
module for NSBasic to my newton - the packages
installed fine, and appear to run however when I tried
to transfer data from the pocketreader to the newton
nothing...

Ideas/hints/suggestions appreciated. I tried reloading
the packages from a different server (unna) I tried
resetting, the only step left is a brainwipe which I
doubt would solve the problem.

Thanks!

=====
Secret trials, indefinite arrest without warrant nor notice to one's family, restrictions of the right to counsel, military tribunals and restrictions of the press are the hallmarks of dictatorship.

My Web sites:
http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm (law)
http://www.geocities.com/newtontechspecs (Newton)