[NTLK] Iomega Click/and then something completely different

From: David Dunavant (icecrusher_at_msn.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 08:42:12 EST

I'm not completely sure it would work with the ATA drivers. But if it does
and anybody wants it, You could trade me a mem card that would work in an MP
110.
Also I have just started to get into BeOS. And I have realized that it
seems to be kinda like the Newton. I mean there is still a group who
supports it and is still keeping it current...
David

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html