[NTLK] NewtSync & iSync?

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 09:17:08 EST

Now that NewtSync works with Ethernet, I can finally give it a try.

One questions. How is it with iSync. I am concerned about the following
scenario.

1. Sync Newton with Address book on home computer.
2. iSync home computer to .mac
3. iSync work computer with .mac
4. Adding & Editing a bunch of people at work. Adding pics for iChat.
5. iSync work computer with .mac
6. iSync home computer to .mac
7. Sync Newton with Address book on home computer.

Repeat, repeat, repeat.

Will NewtSync respect and keep intact the pics in address book, while
getting the rest of the data? What about notes (within names), MoreInfo
links and stuff like that. Will that sort of info survive all this syncing?

Thanks,
Loren

--
E-Mail:     Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net