Re: [NTLK] NewtSync Public Preview 2 released, TCP/IP support added

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 11:58:10 EST

Yeah, I was thinking about doing that. I need to change the way the
TCP/IP option handles the port anyway; it's kinda screwey at the
moment. You have to restart the Mac application in order to do a second
TCP/IP sync. So I'm thinking of making the TCP/IP sync act more like a
"server", removing the Sync button and "pressing" it automatically when
the Newton connects.

John Anderson

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html