Re: [NTLK] Chicago Newton Users....

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 12:18:51 EST

There's a mobile computing SIG run by the Northwest of US MUG
(http://www.nwou.org/). They say that they welcome Newton users, but
I don't know if there are actually any in it.
If it turns out that there are not, and you'd like to start one, let
me know, and I'll put you on the list of Prospective NUGs on the NUG
list (http://www.newted.org/~jelliott/nugs.html).

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html