Re: [NTLK] Tragedy Struck! And it broke the screen.

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 13:28:39 EST

I do have a keyboard at home. What commands can I give it though? If I
insert a card and the card slip comes up, can I tab to the <backup>
button and enter, then make sure everything is selected and back it up?

Or, is there a keyboard shortcut/command to run Dock? Cos I could plug
in my wavelan card and if I can run dock, then I could backup with NCU.

Thanks!

-Stephanie

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html