Re: [NTLK] WALT auction is over.

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 14:49:57 EST

On Tuesday, November 05, 2002 10:36 AM,
James Elliott <james.elliott_at_newted.org> wrote:

> Heck, I saw someone auctioning nothing a while ago. He even received
> a few bids on it.
>
> -James
>
>> Yes, that's getting a bit insane. When are we going to see SJ's
>> underwear on eBay?
>>
>> -Laurent.

Heck, I saw one gal auctioning off her virginity on eBay. She had medical
certification that she was a virgin and the winner would get to 'deflower' her.

Of course, this is prostitution, so the auction wasn't on eBay for long. But
the high bid upon being pulled was over $17,000 USD. And the reserve apparently
had been met.. ;)

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net