[NTLK] eMates

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 17:08:31 EST

For everybody that inquired about the eMates, I'm still waiting for two more
people to react (I'll wait another 36 hours) and will start mailing people
if they will actually get one afterwards.

Sorry to do this in such an impersonal way, but not everybody reacted yet
and I want to do this on a honest, first came/first served basis.

To react to everybody in person would have taken a bit more time than I have
at this moment, so I ask all of the people that reacted to have just a bit
more patience...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html