Re: [NTLK] Tragedy Struck! And it broke the screen.

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 17:16:38 EST

On 05/11/02 16:52, "Peter Cameron" <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:

> smullers_at_xs4all.nl wrote:
>
>> The 'dock' command was just an ad hoc 'try and find job'
>> result :-)
>
> Good ad hocing. I'm sure there are others and that most Newton functions (at
> least the same ones as the eMate) can be controlled from the keyboard.

But aren't those keyboard equivalents showing up when you press the
"Command" (or "Apple") key on the keyboard and hold it down until a dialog
appears on screen?

-Laurent.

field servoid [play on `android'] /fee'ld ser'voyd/ n.: Representative of a
field service organization (see field circus). This has many of the
implications of droid.