[NTLK] FOR SALE: GeeThree Stealth G4 Serial Port

From: Steve Payonzeck (stevepayo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 18:11:01 EST

"The Stealth Serial Port provides a fully compatible
serial port for your Mac. Unlike USB-to-serial
adapters, the Stealth Serial Port works with
Localtalk, MIDI, any serial printer and virtually any
other Mac serial peripheral. We back this
compatibility with a money-back guarantee."

If anyone is interested in this item, let me know. It
does not fit into my Quicksilver G4 due to the
reconfigured motherboard, but was purpose-built by the
manufacturer to fit perfectly inside the old G4 450
'Sawtooth.' So it's been kept nice and snug in a
little anti-static bag since I traded up. And yes,
GeeThree has OSX drivers for the Stealth.

WARNING: THIS IS FOR SAWTOOTH MODELS - IT MAY NOT FIT
ANY OTHER G4 MODEL.

But don't be bummed - GeeThree
(http://www.geethree.com/stealth/stealth.html) now
sells a 'universal' model that fits all G4's, so
unless you have a Sawtooth G4 I cannot assure
compatibility and you should pop for a new one.

Contact me offlist if you're interested, or else it
goes to ebay where they fetch 25 bucks and up.

Steve