[NTLK] IrDA connection not working (OS 9.2)

From: Brian Niles (niles_at_targetx.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 19:40:25 EST

I'm trying to connect my TiBook to my Newton 2100 using IrDA under OS
9.2. I have what I think is all of the IrDA stuff on the TiBook setup
and set the Newton to connect using IrDA. I put the Newton facing the
TiBook's IrDA window, press the Connect button on the Newton and the
TiBook IrDA control panel shows that it has connected to the Newton

However, whenever I try to load a package, the Newton either
disconnects the connection.

What am I doing wrong?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html