Re: [NTLK] Farallon EtherMac PC Card

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 03:23:58 EST

You should have the following extensions:
NIE Ethernet Module
Farallon Enet
z3ComDrv:clli

If you go to settings / preferences / AppleTalk
you select connect using >EtherTalk<
and then you should see under card the right card type (if it works with
that driver) or you should be able to select 3C589D PC card.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html