Re: [NTLK] Chicago Newton Users

From: Gregory Sahli (sahlgre_at_iit.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 10:59:55 EST

Todd,

About 2 years ago we had an "ad hoc" Newton group in Chicago. We had
two meetings, one on the near north side (5 people), and one in a near
west suburb Oak Brook (9 people). It was fun but the consensus was to
leave it "ad hoc."
The NWOU group in Palatine has a large handheld/portable computing SIG
where about 8-12 have Newtons, but have turned to the dark side for
daily use. Newton topics come up nearly every month, but in-depth time
is mostly on newer stuff. I live way down here in the city, so I've
dropped out.

I'm up for another "ad-hoc" Chicago meeting!
Let's find a WiFi-enabled internet cafe.

Greg
(I'm on digest mode, so my response is always delayed)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html