Re: [NTLK] another idea of a plug-in for nsync - passwords

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 16:57:41 EST

On 06/11/02 16:37, "Michael Kennard" <mkennard_at_optushome.com.au> wrote:

> Sorry, I still like nSync.
>
> One thing I rely on every day is my password wallet syncing between mac
> and handspring.
>
> Is it possible that one day we could do the same with something like
> geek safe and something else?

As the last developer that did work on GeekSafe, I imagine that this would
be possible as a plug-in to NewtSync.

However, what do you have in mind for the "something else"?

-Laurent.

buzzword-compliant: [also `buzzword-enabled'] Used (disparagingly) of
products that seem to have been specified to incorporate all of this month's
trendy technologies. Key buzzwords that often show up in buzzword-compliant
specifications as of 2001 include `XML', `Java', `peer-to-peer',
`distributed', and `open'.