Re: [NTLK] GM version of ATA software???

From: G.E. Ross (g.e.ross_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 07:04:18 EST

I meant to send you a note Paul, but I did get the -10606 message once. It
was after I was attempting to use Voice Notes at recording speeds over
2k/sec. (I'm using a 32mb SanDisk Flashdisk with a Testit time of 25k/sec.)

The recording would skip as if it couldn't record fast enough and the file
would not be found after closing. I also noticed, however, that the space
used count on the card was climbing. So the card was counting the sectors
used for the recording but the file information was unusable.

When I get some time I'll do a fresh backup and attempt to recreate the
error.

G.E. Ross

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html