Re: [NTLK] 5 MHz crystal and SRAM Card switch?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 19:04:28 EST

When I re-researched the crystals after someone on
this list told me that Radio Shack was discontinuing
them, I found these companies sold them. Check the
first page of my newtspeed site:
http://newton.tek-ed.com/newtspeed/
and see if any of these venders still offers the
crystal..
You may also ask if there's anyone on the list with a
bad RAM card you can purchase so you can canabalize
the switch.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Jon Kinney <madsk8er_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Does anyone Know where to get the 5 MHz crystal to
> accelerate the newt? I
> tried to get one from radio shack today but it is
> discontinued. ALSO, I need
> to find a tiny switch to use with this install...I
> does anyone have a non
> functional SRAM PCMCIA card with one of those 3
> position switches they would
> want to sell me cheap? Or know where I can get one?
> Thanks,
>
> Jon

=====
Why is that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life
in the universe are pointed away from Earth?
     --Anonymous