Re: [NTLK] Was it something I said

From: 32 (incriminator_at_series1studio.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 20:10:20 EST

On Thursday, November 7, 2002, at 06:32 PM, Redghost wrote:

> Poutine is not to be dissed! A Newt without Poutine is a .. well, less
> grimy, greasy, green lovely! It may be that Poutine is the glue that
> bonds
> the Newton community together!

poutine also seems to glue the vintage scooter community together....

figure i should say hello to everyone, i have a message pad 130 and am
looking to get a 2100. i just love the idea of networking it into my
airport set up...plus i know it will annoy my "windows world" friends.
i gotta say, you folks are a lot more chatty than i expected, keep up
the good work! :^)

32
incriminators s.c.
chapel hill, nc
series1studio.com
"default! the two sweetest words in the english language! de-fault
de-fault de-fault!"
-h. simpson

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html