Re: [NTLK] Curious

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 21:16:34 EST

I carry my Newton almost everywhere ... to my office, to various
meetings in and outside our building, when I walk to a co-worker's
office. I take it when I go to dinner with my wife, and even when I
travel to the gas station. I almost always have it in my Apple Newton
case ... the one's that's a bit like a Day-Timer, with zippers to open,
and slots for cards (both business and PCMCIA). When I travel distances
and need more (like cables, keyboard, printer), I use a laptop bag.

I agree that the color screen on a Palm IIIc is a big improvement for
clarity and color, but the size of the Newton screen and the useability
of the software makes the Newton my PDA of choice.

Patrick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html