Re: [NTLK] MAD Max Test

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1000_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 02:45:22 EST

On Friday, November 8, 2002, at 06:22 , Grant [Secure Shell] Hutchinson
wrote:

> The new version seems to work just as well for me on my MP2100 as the
> previous version. However, I am still getting those pesky unbind errors
> when stopping a stream. See the following BugTrap reports for details:

Yes, they're still there, sorry for that... fixing bugs is simply not so
much fun ;) But as soon as I get to the streaming stuff, I'll try to fix
these as well.

> I also got the following -48406 error when I attempted to adjust the
> volume slider while playing an MP3 file off of my server:

Most of the UI controls for MAD Max need to be rewired for the codec
interface (next, previous, volume control, continuos playing)...

> Hope these reports help.

Most definitely!

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html