Re: [NTLK] MAD Newton

From: Andrew Thiel (aothiel_at_unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 09:47:38 EST

I'm using the MAD Max that is posted on Eckhart's site:

http://www.40hz.org/MADNewton/

And the latest MAD Newton, which apparently is some kind of test version that's not available on his page yet, but it works perfectly for me.

http://40hz.org/MADNewton/MAD%20Max.pkg

And finally, I'm not listening to a stream, I'm listening to an mp3 package created with Danial Padilla's MP3Builder:

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs.htm

I'll be sure to tell everyone what happens when I try a stream.

-Animal

From: "scOtty Technoir" <tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html