[NTLK] Pocket Quicken Problems

From: Joseph Solin (jsolin_at_interserv.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 10:02:13 EST

I have a Newton 2100 and recently installed Pocket Quicken and the
transfer utility. I am using Quicken 2002 on my OS 10.2 system (the
transfer utility runs in classic). I pass the transfer utility test
and can see my account on the Newton and in Quicken 2002, but when I
attempt to transfer data I get a communication error.

Any advise? I would be open to using a different program than Pocket
Quicken, but I must be able to "conveniently" sync data with the
desktop version.

- Joe

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html