Re: [NTLK] eMate Button Bar

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 10:19:52 EST

You can change the function of the dock key without having to remap the
keyboard. Look around in the teacher set-up program, and you should
find the option to set the dock key to run the dock application. I know
it defaults to classroom dock but the functionality is already there.

Though, I'd love to be able to remap some of the other keys on there.
There's a few I never, ever use and would love to remap so they open
notepad or works or the sort.

-Stephanie

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html