[NTLK] ATA -10606 Syndrome update

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 02:09:56 EST

I wrote:
>You experienced the -10606 syndrome. This bug is my priority. I'll
>do my best with testers to fix it for RC3 (unfortunately, I can't
>reproduce it myself).

A registered user sent me a clue today. She experienced the -10606
after installing the German localization package from LogicTools. I
did install it on one of my Newtons, and indeed, I experience the
problem (this isn't the only cause as some users with a US Newton who
never installed this package have the problem as well).

So this issue will definitely be fixed for RC3. Plus I might release
RC3 with less features than I planned (namely without tests) to
release a working version without this bug as soon as possible.

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/
Apache: http://www.kallisys.com/