Re: [NTLK] Pocket Quicken Problems

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 07:57:22 EST

on 11/10/02 12:00 AM, Woo Lee at vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Last I heard PQ only worked correctly with desktop 'Q' up to 2000 version?
> You're getting data exported to desktop?
> ------------------
>> I have a Newton 2100 and recently installed Pocket Quicken and the
>> transfer utility. I am using Quicken 2002 on my OS 10.2 system (the
>> transfer utility runs in classic). I pass the transfer utility test
>> and can see my account on the Newton and in Quicken 2002, but when I
>> attempt to transfer data I get a communication error.

I thought so too, but I'm using Quicken 2002 on my Pismo under 9.2.2, and
using a Keyspan adapter. Yesterday, I tried it, and it synced my Newton to
my Quicken 2002, and even uploaded a transaction. Granted, that isn't really
pushing it, but it did sync with the desktop app.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland