Re: [NTLK] WTB: Newton 2100MP Kit

From: aaron tester (desktop_at_lavalink.com.au)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 09:41:57 EST

>I am located in Australia; it is a Newton no-man's land with narely a Newton
>to be seen (any Aussie listers please prove me otherwise). I've been
>searching for a Newton for 4 months - please put me out of my misery. Reply
>off list.
>
>Kind Regards,
>Ben Wells.
>
>Melbourne, Australia.

hey ben,

take heart - there are at least 4 other newton users in melbourne, + one
down the road in geelong.

so that's at least 5 / 3 500 000 - okay, that's pretty pissy ;)

sorry, i don't have any hardware for sale. fyi i bought mine from the
trading post (an mp2000) and sent it to perth to be upgraded by chris dean,
non-apple, but a fine job. i have had to buy all my extras from o/s
though...

all the best in your search,

aaron

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html