[NTLK] Pkg installation problem

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 15:27:08 EST

I made the connection from NewTen to my 2100, and tried to install Avis
Backdrop. The install started on both machines with no problem, with
Newten saying the package was downloading and the progress bar moved
right along. Same thing on the Newt side, but when the bar was finished
in Newten and it said that the download was complete, the bar on the
Newton was only two thirds of the way thru and then stopped. A few
seconds later, I got a box pop up on the Newt saying that the
connection was stopped because there was no response. And the package
does not show up on the Newt. What did I do wrong? I tried it about
three times with the exact same result.
John

"Got Newt!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html